Monday 17 June 2013

Turning up to yesterday



I go to that place everyday..
They make me feel your presence..
They still have those wonderful moments...of our togetherness..
 They make me remember those..
And one by one they come up to me..
I smile with unknown tears..
It seems like you was here,
just a while ago...just besides me..
Talking to me..
N then.. you suddenly disappear..
Like a summer rain...
And am left all alone again..
They ask me about you!
I say them have patience..
He is on the way..
One day he will definitely come to us..
This makes my heart the heaviest load to be held..
Then I realize that its not my heart..
Its a stone..
This is why it hurts me with its every beat.
This pain is too extreme that tears roll down my eyes..
I shout for you...though no replies but my own echo..
My heart is with you..
In the safest place of the world!
 Yes I go to the place everyday where we use to meet!

                                      -DBDG

No comments:

Featured post

My dear friend

My dear friend, It might occur or not to you, 'you'll change'; eventually, Remember? I told you. Even if I knew this wi...